Ausclimate’s Cool-Seasons 7L Desiccant Dehumidifier
– additional info, features & specifications
your cool-seasons solution for a dryer, healthier indoor climate
Desiccant dehumidifiers – the most effective & efficient technology for cooler climates.
Our powerful, light weight 7 litre/day model is ideal for the smaller home
or office. The all-in-one dehumidifier & dryer, your perfect choice for winter!
- efficient cold-climate operation (down to 1°c)
- 7L of moisture extraction per day (20°c @ 60%RH)
- nano silver filter (kills viruses & bacteria on contact)
- suitable for room sizes up to 30m2 or 75m3 (easy-drying)
- easy soft-touch controls (humidity/drying settings/8hr timer)
- laundry mode (simple one-touch economical clothes drying function)
- auto swing louvers (air flow direction control & faster drying)
- 2.2 litre water tank with full-tank auto shut-off (anti-spill water bucket design)
- 8 hour timer (2, 4 or 8 hr)
- continuous drainage feature (1.2m drainage hose included)
- auto restart after power failure
(restarts after power supply disruption – suits timer)
full 2 year domestic replacement warranty / 6 month non-domestic warranty
We pride ourselves on providing the best after-sales care & service in the market. Remember, we’re always only a call away!
Contact Ausclimate for all warranty inquiries including damage, fault and/or repair
*Specifications and designs are subject to change without notice for further improvements
All Ausclimate model-types undergo stringent, comprehensive legislative and regulatory testing by independent govt. accredited bodies to ensure our products meet the highest Australian industry standards possible.
Available to order ONLINE or over the phone now.
1800 122 100 (free call)
The Ausclimate Cool-Seasons 7L Desiccant Dehumidifier
(model AU0700DD) Your cool-seasons solution for a dryer, healthier indoor climate
Special sale price: $399 (RRP $469) with free delivery & full 2-year Australian domestic warranty.
Ausclimate: best service, best quality, best prices
visit the website: