ausclimate's official blog

your solution for a dryer, healthier indoor climate

Mould, mildew and musty smells – a real health problem

Leave a comment

Mould, mildew and musty smells - a real health problem

Ausclimate has received so many enquiries about whether our NWT Dehumidifiers could help with health problems caused by mould in their homes. The answer is yes, they can make a huge difference for so many people. In fact many of our satisfied customers are professionals in the health industry.

How?

Too much moisture in your home is a recipe for mould, mildew and musty smells. Ausclimate Dehumidifiers, often described as “room dryers”, can extract excessive moisture and dry your home therefore reducing harmful allergens such as mould and dust mites. If you dry out mould you will kill it!

Below is a testimonial from a recently satisfied customer:

“My husband and I live in the NSW coastal town of Coffs Harbour and our house always felt damp which was affecting my health. I have lung problems including asthma so a friend recommended I should buy a dehumidifier from Ausclimate.We purchased an Ausclimate dehumidifier two weeks ago and already my health has improved dramatically. The house now feels dry and my breathing is so much better. The dehumidifier removed an unbelievable three liters of water in the first five hours from our bedroom. I wish I brought one years ago. When my husband rang Allan from Ausclimate, he was very helpful and made it easy for us to purchase over the phone. I would recommend a dehumidifier from Ausclimate to anyone.” (Margaret of Coffs Harbour)

Again always happy to help! For more info, please check out the website at http://www.ausclimate.com.au or feel free to give us a call any time.

Allan Bryan
Ausclimate Co-founder

Advertisements