Jelly & Ziggy (pictured) are very happy to officially announce our Ausclimate Christmas Air-Purifier Competition!
Christmas is the time to give & we are just delighted to be able to give back & help out someone who could really use one of our WINIX 5-Stage Air Purifiers.
Simply “like” our Ausclimate Facebook page, “Share” the Facebook competition post & make sure to tell us in the Facebook competition post comments “How a WINIX Air-Purifier could help you this Christmas season” for your chance to WIN.
(Comment approximately 50 words or less)
Please visit http://ausclimate.com.au/products_purifiers.htm to find out all about our WINIX Air-Purifiers. Ausclimate Dehumidifiers & Air-Purifiers – your solution for a healthier indoor climate.
Competition Period: Commences 8:30pm AEDT on 4/12/2017 and concludes at 11.59pm AEDT on 20/12/2017.
Prize: 1 x WINIX Ultimate 5-Stage Air Purifier (model AUS-9500) valued of $795 RRP (inc GST).
Terms & Conditions:
We look forward to seeing what you come up with for your entries & hope that everyone has a wonderful Christmas season!
visit the website:
Ausclimate is giving you the opportunity to win a AUS-9500 WINIX Ultimate 5-Stage Air Purifier valued at $795 RRP. To win this fantastic Ultimate 5-Stage Air Purifier simply let us know “How this WINIX air-purifier could help you this Christmas season” in approximately 50 words or less, in the respective Facebook Post comment section.
Ausclimate’s range of WINIX Home Air Purifiers are the ideal solution for clean & healthy indoor air quality. Easy to use, ‘set & forget’ features with the most advanced filtration systems & PlasmaWaveTM technology – our range is available on our website now.
Experience clean, fresh air with Ausclimate’s Sensitive Choice Asthma Council approved WINIX Ultimate 5-Stage Air-Purifier, featuring PlasmaWaveTM technology, Nano-Silver Mesh microbial protection, auto ‘set & forget’ settings, smart dust & odour sensors, a replacement filter indicator and Certified H13 True HEPA filter. Covering a floor area of 26m² for air purification, it is suited to effective cleaning within a wide range of bedrooms and lounge-rooms.
Ausclimate ‘Christmas Air-Purifier Competition’ giveaway Promotion.
Ausclimate Pty Ltd (ABN 60 667 963 079), PO Box 161 The Gap QLD 4061.
Conditions of Entry
Refer to Terms and Conditions.
Open only to Australian residents and excludes directors, officers, management and employees of the Promoter or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition.
Commences 8:30pm AEDT on 4/12/2017 and concludes at 11.59pm AEDT on 20/05/2016.
Entry method during the competition period: entrants must: (a) visit the Ausclimate Facebook Page at our ‘‘Christmas Air-Purifier Competition’’ post and write how our WINIX Ultimate 5-Stage Air Purifier can help you in approximately 50 words or less.
1 x WINIX Ultimate 5-Stage Air Purifier (model AUS-9500) valued of $795 RRP (inc GST).
All entries must be received during the competition period. Consumers may only enter once during the competition period. If multiple entries are submitted, only the first entry will be accepted.
Approximate 50 words or less limitation is to be taken as a guideline, not an absolute limit.
The winners will be notified by return private message (Facebook) in the first instance within one week of our announcement taking place on 22/12/2017. The results will also appear on the the Ausclimate Facebook Page
Prize Claim Date and Time
The prize must be claimed by 5pm AEDT 29/12/2017. If the prize remains unclaimed by that date, the relevant winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to distribute the relevant prize to the next best valid entry.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these conditions. By entering, entrants accept these conditions.
- The competition will be conducted during the competition period. (Commences 8:30pm AEDT on 4/12/2017 and concludes at 11.59pm AEDST on 20/12/20176)
- Entries must be received during the competition period. The Promoter is not liable for late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed or illegible entries, claims or correspondence due to error, omission, tampering, theft and communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter has no control over communications networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. Entrants who enter using multiple facebook accounts may be disqualified.
- Entries not fully complying with these conditions of entry may be deemed invalid at the Promoter’s discretion.
- This competition is a game of skill; chance plays no part in determining the winners. Each valid entry will be individually judged (by representatives of the Promoter) based on, among other things, literary and creative merit.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The best valid single (1) entry, as determined by the judges, from all entries received during the Competition Period will win the prize.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter and will not be returned to the entrant. Each “How an Air-Purifier can help you this Christmas season” comment must be the entrant’s original work. By entering this competition entrants: (a) consent to the Promoter making copies of or publishing the whole or any part of their entry (including the “How an Air-Purifier can help you this Christmas season” comment and otherwise exploiting the entry and any rights in relation to the entry, to publicise this competition or for any other purposes; and (b) undertake to the Promoter that their entry is not, and its use by the Promoter will not be, in breach of any third party intellectual property rights.
- The prizes will be delivered to the winners at their nominated delivery address. (PO Box address will not be accepted)
- If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, that entry will be discarded and the Promoter will distribute the relevant prize to the next best valid entry.
- The winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of any prize, free of charge and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage or delay in transit of the prizes.
- The Promoter may require the winners to provide proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
- The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, any person who tampers with, or benefits from any tampering with, the entry process or with the operation of the competition, or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. If a prize or any element of a prize is unavailable for any reason the Promoter may substitute for that prize or element of a prize another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter.
- The Promoter may communicate or advertise this competition using Facebook. However, the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Each entrant completely releases Facebook from any and all liability.
- If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may at its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications arising from prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where this competition involves, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants will follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
- The judges’ decision on allocation of the prize is at the complete discretion of the panel and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the final selection or any part of the judging process.
September 16 to 25 – Costco Canberra
Ausclimate is very proud of our ongoing relationship with Manningham Pharmacy in Manningham (Templestowe), Victoria. We’ve had our Ausclimate Air Purifier products in their pharmacy for the past 2 months. We’ve found them to be just a wonderful resource for our local area Ausclimate customers to be able to see some of our machines in person as well as to pharmacy regulars who may not have heard of Ausclimate before. Thank you to the great folks at Manningham Pharmacy. Make sure to stop by & have a look if you are in the area.
200 High St, Templestowe Lower Victoria 3107
Phone: (03) 8850 0555
Our Ausclimate Partner Pharmacies have proven an invaluable link in our goal of providing much-needed solutions to allergies, breathing issues & a range of other health conditions for Australian homes.
We’d also like to thank our Ausclimate Rep, Pete Higgins (pictured) for his tireless efforts in establishing & maintaining these great pharmacy relationships. Pete had the following to say: “The dedicated and friendly staff do a great job of demonstrating how our Ausclimate Winix air purifiers can reduce the triggers of asthma and hayfever. This spring and summer promises to be one of the worst ever for hayfever so please come in and speak with Mel and the team at the Manningham Pharmacy.”
In addition to Manningham Pharmacy, our Ausclimate Air Purifiers & select Dehumidifier products are available to see in person & for purchase at the following Ausclimate Partner Pharmacies.
Cate’s Chemist Townsvillle
Shop 4 / 223 Ingham Road
Garbutt East Queensland 4814
33 Monash Ave, Olinda VIC 3788
Phone: (03) 9751 1269
Blooms The Chemist (Wagga)
Wagga Market Place
33 Forsyth St, Wagga Wagga NSW 2650
Phone: (02) 6931 7840
Mega Save Chemist Erina
Erina Fair Shop 343 – 344,
620-658 Terrigal Dr, Erina NSW 2250
Phone: (02) 4365 6677
Mega Save Chemist Charlestown Square
1 Pearson St, Charlestown NSW 2290
Phone: (02) 4942 5669
Thank you to all involved for all of your hard work! We are just rapped to be able to provide much-needed relief through our Ausclimate products to those in need. If you are nearby one of the above locations, please stop by & take a look, otherwise if you are suffering from home moisture problems, stuffy air, allergies or breathing issues, please take a look at our website or give us a call.
Always here to help!
visit the website: http://www.ausclimate.com.au
Full locations & dates:
Fri 16th to Sun 25th September – Costco Canberra
Fri 21st to Sun 23rd October – Canberra Home Show
See us in-person:
Now till July 24th – Auburn Costco (Sydney)
We were very happy to catch up with our Air-Purifier Facebook Competition Winner, Deb, during our recent visit to Erina. It was great to meet Deb & her 6 kids in-person & visit her lovely home. Very happy to see that our air purifier will be going to such a worthy family, to help with their asthma & allergy issues.
To anyone out there who might also be experiencing any of these issues & would like to find out more about our air-purifiers, please give us a call or visit the website.
For all of our Sydney-siders, Allan & Chris will be on-location at the Auburn Costco till next Sunday, with our full range of air-purifiers & dehumidifiers on display. Please come by & say hello.
visit the website: ausclimate.com.au
Don’t let pet allergies stop you from loving your furry friends. Ausclimate’s premium WINIX range of Air-Purifiers could be the answer to you & your families’ pet-allergy problems. Simply “Like” our Ausclimate Facebook Page, “Share” one of our competition Facebook posts & make sure to tell us how a WINIX Air-Purifier can help you in the comments for your chance to WIN.
Visit http://ausclimate.com.au/products_purifiers.htm to find out all about our WINIX Air-Purifiers.
Ausclimate Dehumidifiers & Air-Purifiers – your solution for a healthier indoor climate.
Competition Period: Commences 12:01am AEDT on 25/02/2016 and concludes at 11.59pm AEDT on 25/05/2016.
Prize: 1 x WINIX Ultimate 5-Stage Air Purifier (model WAC-9500) valued of $795 RRP (inc GST).
Terms & Conditions:
See us in-person:
15th to 21st of Feb – (Top Ryde City Shopping Centre, Sydney NSW)
15th to 28th of Feb – (Erina Fair Shopping Centre, Erina NSW)
As always, it’s been a wild week since we’ve been here at Ryde. Monday was just crazy and yesterday was huge as well, with what’s looking like a big weekend ahead. You can really get a sense of the hustle & bustle of Sydney at the Top Ryde City Shopping Centre.
Chris (pictured with a happy customer) & I have been chuffed to see so many Ausclimate friends during our stay so far. We were so happy to be able to help out a lovely lady by the name of Jenny on Monday, who came in just to see us after reading our post right here earlier in the week.
With the wild week that it’s been so far, if you’re planning on coming by, please give me a call ahead if you’d like to make sure that we have the model that you’re after. We’re here at Ryde till Sunday with our full range of Dehumidifiers & Air-Purifiers – so make sure to come on by, see how they work & say gidday!
visit the website: ausclimate.com.au
Full locations & dates:
Allan & Chris:
Mon 15th to Sun 21st of Feb – Top Ryde City Shopping Centre, Sydney NSW (near Dan Murphys)
Fri 4th to Sun 13th of Mar – Costco Auburn, Western Sydney NSW
Russell & Joanne:
Mon 15th to Sun 28th of Feb – Erina Fair Shopping Centre, Erina (Central Coast) NSW (at the Coles end)
Thu 10th to Sun 13th of Mar – Brisbane Courier Mail Home Show, Brisbane QLD (site A29)